Before I get this #FridayPictureShow started, I would just like to say that I had a job interview this morning for a call center…and I got it!!! Whoo! Go me! This will be the first time ever that I’ve worked full time! I’m super excited!!! 😀 Now on the Flash Fiction.
#FridayPictureShow is run by the amazing Miss Jen DeSantis! If you’re interested in participating in this the rules are below!
Rules of the Show
- Entries MUST be 100 words. No more. No less.
- No more than 2 entries per person, each in a separate comment.
- Entries must be posted as a comment to the contest post by 8 PM EST. Please include your twitter handle.
- You can use the picture in any way you choose. The judge will choose two winners: an overall champ and the best use of the prompt. The Overall Winner will receive Twitter adoration far and wide, as well a nifty blog badge and the honor of judging next week’s contest. Participants agree to spread the love around to our two winners on as many social networks as they can!
- In the event that the Overall Winner can’t judge the next week’s contest, the winner for Best Prompt will be asked to take over. In the event s/he can’t do it, I’ll whine on Twitter for another taker.
- Adult themes and language are fine; hate speech is definitely not.
The guest judge this week is Angelica Dawson, @angelicadawson! Angelica Dawson has been writing for several years and having sex a lot longer than that. Angelica is a wife, mother and environmental consultant. Her love of plants and the outdoors is not diminished by the bloodsucking hoards — mosquitoes and black flies, not vampires.
Angelica is kind enough to offer up a tasty prize to our winner today! Here is the low down on her new release. Trust me, you want to get your hands on this!
Julia has the chance to become one of the vampires of the Blue Moon House. Before being accepted, however, she must prove herself to each of the vampires, and each has their own exacting cost. Ranging from lesbian, to being forced, to physical torture, she is pushed to her breaking point time and again. Eventually her perseverance pays off and she crosses from submissive to dominant and vampire.
The picture’s below…and here we go!
The door to the bedroom opened as Kat walked in, shedding her jacket along the way. She’d spotted her son Travis and his father Richard on the bed, both of them playing happily with the other, which warmed her heart, but did a double take just to make sure she was actually seeing what she was seeing. “Is…is that a skull?” Baby Travis laughed delightedly and, with heavy hands, slapped at the skull his father was so proudly holding. “Richard, a skull is not a toy!”
He looked up, all red eyed and fanged with a small grin. “It’s not?”