Whoa man…it’s Monday! I feel like this is the only Monday where I’m completely happy it’s Monday. I don’t have to work, you see. So I’m writing to you from a comfortable seat inside my pajamas. Ha. Alright. Let’s get this thing started.
SIX WEEKS LEFT
Three prompts living under one challenge roof?
Welcome to #MenageMonday!
*NOTE* – PLEASE READ THE RULES – If you miss a prompt, your entry will be disqualified.
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge. Your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 200 words.
- Incorporate each of the three prompts into your story. The phrase prompt (and anything else in quotations) MUST be used exactly as given.
- Post your story into the comments of this post.
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging).
- Please include your Twitter handle or email.
- The contest opens at 7 A.M. and closes at 10 P.M. Eastern Time.
- Generally speaking, the winners will be revealed Tuesday evening, huzzah!
So what do you get for all your time and effort, you ask? Badges, of course. (What, you thought this was a funded operation?) #MenageMonday awards THREE (squeeee!) badges each week:
- There is the undisputed CHAMP. Rather self explanatory.
- There is the JUDGE’S PET, for best use of the Judge’s prompt.
- Last but not least, the JUDGE gets a badge, because Judges need love, too.
Our Judge for Week 47:
Writer of YA Fantasy Novels. Tough skin, tender heart. She’s a linguistic master, inspiring survivor, and writer of all things fantastical…
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
The Phrase: “breaking apart” (this can appear anywhere in the story)
The Judge’s Prompt: a change of season (literal or figurative)
And here I go! 😀